Sunday, May 22, 2005

Smoke and Mirrors

I'm listening to: Secret Garden: Nocturne

secret garden

Ugh, we moved our stuff into the appartment today.. and big surprise no wi-fi. So I'll have a nice two to three weeks without the net... Pure joygasm.

Anyway I.. I really have nothing to say but that I on Friday we built a pyramid of cans at breakfast. Photos an an explination will come soon after, I'm just really not in the mood to blog tonight.

This weekened's been a whooole lot of drama. Nothing directly concerning me it was pretty much Justin and Kristin and a nice big squallor at the pool hall and on the way home.

The next night (Saturday) I went to see Star Wars! Great movie, I reaaaaaaally recomend that everyone see it. After that I wasted a good 4 bucks on DDR and some stupid FPS that I coudln't figure out how to work.

When I got home I had a message from Joe which worried me cause I didn't know what the hell was going on. Anyway I called him back and it turns out that Kristin ran out on Justin. And I had no clue what to say to that.. I kind of feel bad for not having any info about where she went cause I figure if I haddn't of pissed her off last night she would have told me. But as it is she didnt' tell me where she was going and I had no clue what to say to them. I'm not entirely surprised though.. she does that sort of thing sometimes. Even though it was pretty well.. low of her I still hope she's ok.

Anyhow there was that and me attempting to learn Scarlet this morning which went pretty well. I got the first half of it down, hopefully I'll be able to learn how to play the piano properly over the summer. I would have probably worked on it some more if my bloody batteries hadn't of died.

Oh another random fact. Muffin and I have decided to go for the barcode tattoos! I just hope I don't regret it later. XD Now we've just got to work out a ride to NC to get them done, and we're in buisness.

The eternal breeding partner to X5-600-9.

Ashley

PS- Our entire country is going to hell. Please don't let liberty and democracy die with a whimper. Petition against the Real ID act today and help restore our rights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home