Monday, June 06, 2005

Enlightenment and Sunburns

I'm listening to: Trapped- Still Frame
Trapt
There are about a million things running through my head right now and as confusing as that is the worst part is that I have to sort them. It's weird considering I had SUCH a good morning.

sunburn

I went down to the pool yesterday and got burnt as all hell (see above) though that didn't keep me from my resolution to spend some more time living and less time sitting on my ass. I've decided that this summer and through to the following will be a time of great reform for me. I will from now on take a larger role in activism, the enjoyment of nature and the refinements of a good book and an increase in social interaction.
Jungle
In an attempt to do some of this I went out with Roo for a nice walk by the river. I of course took the camera with me but I've learned through the last couple of years that it's almost impossible to capture the intricacy and beauty of what I actually see on film. But as is my way, I tried. It was a really nice day for it actually, sunny, not overly hot and really quiet. I found a few interesting things to photograph, one being what I think was a sewer main that looked alot like the well from The Ring.
Well
Ring
Anyway in more of an effort to restructure myself I'm going to try to get back into my Buddist studies. Hopefully this Summer I'll get some nice artwork done and well.. try to figure out what to do with my future. Lots of things to think about, tons of blanks to fill, and about a million sources of insperation I havn't tapped into yet. Wish me luck.

Busy gaining her barings.

Ashley

Me and trees


Oh and for my policital plug in for today a nice article I think we all should read by Kate Gilbert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home