Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Traits and Treats

Your dating personality profile:

Adventurous - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.
Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.
Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.

Your date match profile:


Big-Hearted - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.
Religious - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.
Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Adventurous
2. Big-Hearted
3. Liberal
4. Religious
5. Intellectual
6. Practical
7. Funny
8. Traditional
9. Sensual
10. Shy
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Big-Hearted
2. Religious
3. Practical
4. Adventurous
5. Shy
6. Funny
7. Intellectual
8. Traditional
9. Conservative
10. Romantic

Take the Online Dating Profile Quiz at Dating Diversions

I'm listening to: Moby- James Bond Remix

So I got that thing ^ out of John's Livejournal... yeah.

What'd I do today? Hum. Not one damn thing. I woke up... layed in bed and enjoyed the fact that I didn't have to get up early. So naturally I went back to sleep. I had a disturbing dream about tiny, Lilipution type, people living in our garage who wanted equal rights. Then I had another dream that Fry came to visit mixed in with some sort of Series of Unfortunate Events and Harry Potter cross where I was an orphan and my teeth were shattering. I forget what broken teeth mean again... Remus did offer to fix them for me, somehow he'd turned into a dentist.

Anyway after all that I really woke up, made myself a new Deviant ID and colored some more stuff in photoshop that's still not done. Then I took a break to watch Shaun of the Dead (got it at Wallmart for 12 bucks!), played some piano and then wasted the rest of the day playing around on Gaia and sparatically chasing my dog around the house. I blame the latter part on the giant pixy stick I'd downed 3 minutes prior to the activity.

DeviantID

Hum... other than that I'm just waiting for Bunny to come back from Jersey and working fairly long days. I think I'll survive both though.

In the meantime..

Not yours though eternally sunstricken.

Ashley

PS- I took an ink blot test.. yeah I know.. shoot me now.

Ashley, your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Everyone has a desire to love. But your desire is rooted very deeply in your unconscious and affects many of the decisions you make in life — whether you are aware of it or not.

You have an energy about you that inspires people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. In this way, you and your drive for loving relationships start a chain reaction of positive experiences.

The reason you are driven by love, may be because your unconscious is trying to avoid the opposite of love — hate. You, more than others, may be afraid of experiencing severe discord with others. That may, in turn, heavily influence your choices about relationships and the way you communicate your ideas, wants, and desires to others.

With such a strong orientation towards loving others, your relationships hold a very special place in your life. Your capacity to love may be greater than those around you, and therefore you may have more to give in relationships than your romantic partner does. Remember that this is a gift you have and one most others don't possess.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Love, there is much more to who you are at your core.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home