Friday, July 15, 2005

The way it is in the Land of the Living

I'm listening to: Oasis- Champane Supernova

oasis

Today was good, I got paid and stuff. Only the government sucks and took about 150 bucks outta my check. =/ Damn you Washington. What kinda Uncle takes money from their neice HUH?! Um... kay done with that. Anyway it's all good I'll get it back at the end of the year.

I'm probably going to end up putting it all in the bank after I pay back Sarah for reserving the Half Blood Prince for me. I don't really need/want anything at the moment other than costumes but I'm always in the mood to buy those. lol Good thing too cause I need to be saving for my trip! Disipline young grasshopper!

I miss Muffin. T_T

I've been on Gaia for the past few days playing slots so that I can get my jesture hat and to run the guild but it just isn't the saaaaame.

Work's been okay, we're open now so I'm hoping we'll be moving along a bit more. They keep making us (the CSR's) gaurd the back door to the warehouse though cause they're doing some work back there and people steal shit.. ect. I hate going back there though. It's like when you were a little kid and you did something wrong your mom always sent you to the most boring stuffy room in the house. Anyway I managed to avoid that for most of the day by making all our register books and being generally useful to everyone.

Oh! And I get a pretty ring for graduating from my dad. ^__^ It'll look just like that only with my school name ect.

ring

The elusive ex-Umbrella Corp. employee.

Ashley

Check out these really funny tabloid headlines I found.

I found something truely insightful today... It sounded rediculous till I thought about it. Now I'm thinking this may be the way to go. Anybody know anyone in Pakistan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home