Thursday, August 11, 2005

Dead Squirrels... Yum.

I'm listening to: Groove Coverage- Sin

Um.. I've got nothing important to say... I rarely do. But yeah, I started an RP with Diana in our Pansexual Guild on Gaia seems to be starting off on the right foot but as John pointed out it is a bit sad. Oh well.. what kind of pirate had a happy childhood??

Other than that I've piddled around today catching up with Fry and talking sex with Muffin. Tomorrow I've got a haircut so be prepared for photos! Hopefully it won't look too attrocious.

Oh and I found this amsuing.





Your Livejournal Blind Date
LJ Username
Gender
Favorite Color
What you are wearing
Oh look! Your blind date is germeh
Your date is wearing a Viking costume
You dine in the garbage dumpster behind a fancy French restaurant
Then you spend the next three hours poking a dead squirrel with a stick
Before taking you home, your date gives you a spanking
This makes you feel moist
This quiz by sarcasticka - Taken 97226 Times.
New - Help with love and dating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home