Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Keys to my Heart

I'm listening to: Vertical Horizon- Gray Sky Morning

So I got my present from Fry today! Whoot! His hoodie smells really nice. I'm going to not wash it and stuff. <3's to the Bunny for the flag! Muah!

SOAD

Oh and I tried on my costume.

costume

Um.. I'm going to Charleston/ Columbia this weekend with Bryce.

Some stupid fucks wouldn't leave the store till about 11... I didn't get home till 12. I work till 11 tomorrow cause of the faux grand opening.

Man.. I really don't feel like writting right now.

Oh and I took a quiz, for the most part this is true.

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.


You were the best I'd ever had.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home