Saturday, November 26, 2005

Give me a moment please... PICASO?!

I'm listening to: Savage Garden- Crash & Burn

I've just realize that my most creative moments come when I am bored as all hell. I've been outcast, again today to the appliance pod. And contrary to what I know some of you belive (Don't you hear the sarcasm now...) nobody buys freezers to put under their Christmas trees. Nor do they wish to give that special someone a toaster oven for Hanukkah. So here I sit, with nothing to ring up untill some insensitive bastard gets his wife a Dyson. Lucky woman that one...

But back to the creativity thing... Thus far today I've written one poem, a song parody, and thought of three or four paintings I could do for my Holiday cards this year. Isn't that ironic? That durring this moment of extreme barreness and lack of activity my mind has come up with all these things.

Another quite random thought has entered my head as of the past four minutes... Everyone's heard that Marks & Morgan jewlers commercial right? Well anyway you know that line that goes, "It's got to go straight to the heart.."? Well when I heard it just then the only thing I could think of was some muscle bound wrestler in a really tight and bright leotard getting cheered on as he was about to take it to some guy "straight to the heart". I've named him Marks'n Morgan, and I think I will draw this senario at some point. Or mabye not. Because by the time I sit down to do it (at home) I'm sure that I'll have found something much more worthwhile to get myself into.

Wow.. I havn't felt this much creativity since school. Maybe I need this boring near torturous atmosphere to work... I should subject myself to this discomfort much more readily in the future. But for now I'll stop talking about my innermost thoughts and my "emo" emotions.

Vauge like a veal.

Ashley












It's Zim and Gir... gettit? (It didn't work in LJ... :( )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home