Thursday, March 30, 2006

Blooming Cocktails in the Sun

I'm listening to: Stabbing Westward- Shame

So I went to see Megan's play today, I felt slightly out of place as everyone else there was a parent or grandparent but she was really happy that I went so it was worth it. I came in and had lunch with her which was spaghetti and corn, such a freaking weird combo but that's what they were serving.

After I got home Fry was on so I got to talk to him for a while, which I havn't done in a long while. Oh and I found the COOLEST thing. Most of you have probably already seen it but google world is amazing. In some more well photographed places you can make out peoples cars in the driveway, so Fry and I spent a good 20 minutes looking around at eachothers neighborhoods. Soon after though a few friends of mine picked me up to go see V for Vendetta, which I found to be very impactful. I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say that the people who found it boring just didn't understand the symbolism of it.

Anyway... Tomorrow I'm just going to hang out, finish my book and then possibly go do something with Angela and Lesley.

Not gonna be trite tonight.

Ashley

Oh and I forgot to brag about it earlier but I got my belt in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home