Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

I'm listening to: Panic! At the Disco- Build God, Then we'll Talk

Well.. I've had a bit of a creative stroke lately, the past two days I've come home and drawn some half decent stuff. I even managed to write a poem today, though that won't be published here or elsewhere.

I also did a few pretty basic tattoo designs. Probably a little too cliche but they were good for some practice. I think my favorite one is either the pirate or the nautical star, the colors (if I hadn't have been too lazy to do them myself) were supposed to be pink and purple. I've honestly got no idea what I was doing with the other three.














Hum.. past that, not much going on with me. I've got Thursday and Friday off so maybe I'll have some stories for you later.

Crazy like a Coon.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home