Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Updatu!

I'm listening to: Gabriel Mann- Okay Alone

Time for an update! Let's see I worked without much event Monday through Wednesday then on Thursday Jim came down. We went with Tony and Samantha downtown to eat at Coffee Underground. Our waiter was a complete stoner and forgot I ordered a drink then he like.. walked around the resturant for 20 minutes with Tony's visa. I found all this pretty amusing. After all that we went to the park, I never really noticed how many weird things there are there but it really is pretty at night, I should have taken some pictures but I didn't have my camera on me. =/

Friday we went to see Scary Movie 4 and hung out for the rest of the day till dinner when we went back downtown cause Jim was like.. obsessed with the mango smoothy's at Coffee Underground. Saturday we went to the mall where I got this kick ass replica of Naruto's forehead protector and some shirts and manga. I also got to see Ryan for the first time in like... 3 months and we helped him pick out some plushies before we left.















Sunday was Easter and Jim left early in the morning so I didn't get to talk to him before he left. But anyway I went to church, then to this lunch thing at the Westin Poinsette. After that Daniel wanted to hang out so we went to see The Benchwarmers which wasn't all that great. They basicly over sterotyped every geek fraction there is but it had it's moments so it was all good.

So yay, all caught up now.

I'll be yours for a day but in the end I'm just a bird.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home