Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Vacations are grounds for orgasms.

I'm listening to: Third Eye Blind- How's it Gonna Be

Today I wrote a postcard to a stranger.

Why? No clue. But it seemed like a very interesting thing to do. I got the person's address from postcardx I think when I leave for college I might add my name to the list, it's kind of cool to know that someone who doesn't know me is taking time to write me something. Not only that but I never get mail that isn't for a bill.

Anyway here's the card I made. I know tres 3rd grade, but it's cute.
































I also put in some little scraps of comics and such for fun. Anyway that was my little girl scout project for today!

Has more merits than you.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home