Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ho my FG Cocopuffs!!!

I'm listening to: AFI- Miss Murder

Few things irk me to the extent that my mother and step-dad do. I'm generally low maintence but when people start messing with my things it pisses me off more than anything else. Wendsday morning, I was woken up at least five times by everyone comming into my room for various things, the dog... my alarm clock... my car keys.

Then the last time this happened it was Randy comming in to take away Toby. Groggily I asked what he was doing and he said he was taking the computer because I'd moved their's the night before. Now get this... It's a freaking LAPTOP. It's meant to be moved, and on top of that I put it back exactly where it goes. Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds this whole thing asidine.

Oh well, I guess that means I'll have to delete some things so I can play WoW on my own computer as to avoid further offence. I've been meaning to anyway, what with both my trip and college comming up, but it's just suuuuch a process to burn/ move everything to the external HD. Still I think they're stingy little buggers.

Then there was the key thing. I'd made a copy of the house key because I don't have one and now that I've started driving it made sense to me to get a spare so if I was to get home late from work or something similar I'd be able to get in without waking half the house. Well when he moved my car in the morning he took the key I payed to have made, not that it's about the whole two dollars I spent getting it. It's just the pricinple of the matter. I NEED a house key. I live there... I mean I don't see what they could possibly think I would do with it. God forbid I go out durring the week when they aren't there. *gasp*

Today I went over to Diana's to meet her new non-boyfriend entity. I think that on closer aquaintence he would be a really cool guy to hang out with and therefore give her my full approval to like him. After we hung out at her house for about an hour we had to take Will to Hobby Lobby so that he could get a ride back to Anderson.

Afterward we headed over to the mall for some pretzels and to go look around in the bookstore. I picked up a copy of Pride and Prejudice since mine "mysteriously" went missing about two years ago and then got Meg Roald Dahl's The Witches. I used to loooove that book when I was a kid and I thought it might be nice for us to have something to read together. In reality I'm just selfishly trying to make her somewhat like myself I suppose, and by that I mean I'd like for her to like to read a little more.

Then Diana had to leave us and John went with me to Hot Topic so I could get the Naruto messenger bag I've been wanting for a while now. Then I went hoooome.

Daniel came over for a bit and we talked about people and ate Chinese.. and now this post is getting oddly long for me so I'm going to not go into deltail and yup.

OMG I see an...

Ashley!

PS- Here's my car.

Audrey
inside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home