Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Your eye juice is a turn on. ^_~

I'm listening to: Nickelback- Someday

Hum.. 13 days left. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've been so busy lately that I havn't really had a chance to think about it. Yesterday I went downtown to pay my taxes on the car... I got lost alot because apparently I can't read directions and drive at the same time. It actually didn't take me as long as I thought it would to do, there were only about 7 people in the line so it was about a half hour to do the whole thing, though I had to go find a bank in between the two lines so that stretched it to about an hour. Still not too bad.

Afterward I went to the mall to pick up this shirt mom insisted that I get for the photos (which were today) I was VERY happy to find that it'd gone on sale from 52 to 22 since last week, seriously good luck there. Then I meet up with John in Game Stop where they had this awesome sale on anime and bought DVD's 1-5 of Gatekeepers and Spriggan for 13 bucks. We went to eat after and then decided to get Sarah which led to us getting Diana, some pizzas and renting a movie. We watched Domino Harvey, I thought it was pretty decent. It was done differently than most movies but I liked it, made me think a bit.

Today we all had to get up early to do the photos and then we went out to eat and to Target so mom could drag us around for a good hour so she could buy ONE thing. It's nice having a car which you really realize when you're stuck doing things like that, course I didn't drive she did so it didn't really help in that instance.

So came home, played some wow.. got my ass kicked with Diana in Silverpine and then um.. yeah that was it. I may be going to see The Omen with Daniel tonight but I'm still debating as I don't know if I want to spend money on that movie... it really looks like a hit or miss, and I'm leaning towards a miss.















Sign says "Trolls are undenyably the sexiest race. <3 Aiden"

I've gone to alot of movies lately anyway.. Took Meg to Over the Hedge, saw X3 with Daniel (awesome movie btw) and hum.. well I guess that's all I've seen lately. I'm pretty much just waiting for Pirates of the Caribbean to come out now not much else I can think of that's comming out this summer. You know what I miss? I miss the good Disney movies. You know back in the day when they made actual cartoons with a good non-cheesy, non-comical, non-bad CG story.

Well.. that's about it for me. I'll be working all the rest of this week till the 14th then it's a haircut and packing and more work till the 16th or 17th havn't decided yet, and then I'll be out on the 19th. So yeah... not quite nervous yet but I think I'm getting there.

Gets to be a star.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home