Monday, August 07, 2006

Self-delusionment and Matters of the Heart <3

I'm listening to: The Goo Goo Dolls- Become

Well I'm back from PA now... I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand I would have liked to stay but on the other I've got stuff going on here that I need to be around for, aka- school. Anyway it was a good trip, I loved just about everyone I met. They were all really great to hang out with. So it's official, I'll definately have to go back up soon.

There's a lot of things I'm thinking right now but it's probably better to leave them to myself for now.

Oh gotta brag about something for a sec, I got to go to Warped Tour with Steve and Marie (Jim didn't want to come cause it was too hoooot)that was really cool. It was SO freaking hot though, but we got over it and sunburnt while listening to some great music and getting tons of autographs and free things gallore. So though we were exaughsted by the end of it all it was more than worth it.

I've also decided in a spurt of either antiquity or serious girlishness to make a scrapbook from stuff I did this summer. There's plenty to work with seeing as I've been all over the place so I'm oddly excited to get started on that. Oh and Marie's sending me this collage photo frame we got at Target with the pics we took for my dorm which I'm seriously looking forward to seeing.

Spent like your college fund!

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home