Sunday, September 10, 2006

Screwed up kids FTW

I'm listening to: The Fray- How to save a life

I never really noticed it before but my childhood must have really screwed me up. This morning after I took a shower I heard my mom scream and my automatic responce was that my step dad must have hit her. Isn't that fucked up? Seriously who jumps to that first thing?

Anyway they started arguing and it scared the crap out of me for a second. Don't get me wrong everything's fine but still it made me realize that I'm carrying around a few things that I thought I'd let go of. I guess that explains why I'm so unconfrentational. I seriously hate arguments and I can't stand it when people raise their voices around me.

Anyway I just needed to write that down somewhere.

Future failed relationship waiting to happen.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home