Thursday, November 16, 2006

Magically Delicious

I'm listening to: Breaking Benjamin- The Diary of Jane

I went to go see The Prestige last Saturday and I can't get it out of my head. Suuuuch a good movie. If you havn't seen it I strongly recomend it. I'll certainly add it to my DVD collection as soon as possible. Course as usual with a good movie I find an actor to obsess over and once again it's another British guy, Christian Bale. Don't know what it is about them but they make up my entire hit list.

Trailer

I mean look at him! You can't tell me that doesn't make you melt just a liiiittle.

Christian Bale

Anyway so yes he's now on my list along with Ewan McGreggor, Matthew Bellamy and Matthew McFayden.

I tried to pick up the book today but we were out so I had to order it. *sigh* Anyway I really look forward to getting my hands on it. I'm sure it'll be an awesome read. *joygasm*

It's not enough to make something disapear.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home