Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Blue Daba Dee Da Ba Di

I'm listening to: Silent Hill 4 OST- Tender Sugar

Silent Hill 4

Yay, so classes are over and all I have to worry about for the next month is work and doing whatever the bloody hell I want. This feels like sex.

Anyway Christmas is comming up quick and I think I'm pretty satisfied with what I've gotten everyone. I don't think I did quite as good a job as last year but I tried and I guess that's what counts. I'm a broke college student now! A cliche in a bag, just go with it.

I've got a little over a week left till we go to Texas so till then it's nothing but sex, video games, painting and comics! Whoot! Yeaaaah, just kidding about the comics.

Anyway! Today I did just that, after I took my text books in to get cash (only $50, sad isn't it?) I had hot sexy Mexican date night and sat around playing Kingdom Hearts at Diana's. I know I hopped on that band wagon pretty late but I got the game when it came out and it's been at Diana's ever since, first time I've gotten to actually play. I got up to the Tarzan level though, pretty decent so far some stuff is a bit cheesy but it's still fun to play!

Anywho after we gamed for a while (she was on WoW while I was doing that) we went out for Italian with her parents and I ended up taking most of that back home, and now I'm dying my hair blue again! So yes. It's been an awesome day. Feel happy for me. I order you.

/flirt

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home