Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Giving Tree

I'm listening to: GooGoo Dolls- Iris

I'm in Texas for Christmas which is going pretty well so far. The drive wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be as I slept most of the way. Yesterday we went to Wiltha's house and to visit my Grandma Kelly which went pretty well. I felt kind of bad for not being over in so long though, Wiltha didn't even know who I was for a minute but to be fair she is old and I hadn't seen her in around three years. Lots of stuff's changed though, or maybe I have.

Anyway today my Uncle Bobby and my Tia came over and we talked about a few of my cousins. Apparently Jacky's been doing alot of traveling, she went on a mission trip to India a while back. I envy her I would love to do something like that to help other people.

Well tomorrow's Christmas Eve and I get to spend some time with my Grandma and Grandpa Harvey so that'll be awesome. Then in the morning... PRESENTS. I'll update with what I got cause I'm a materialistic bastard.

All I want for Christmas is you.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home