Thursday, February 22, 2007

Smells like bacon! I miss my piggy..

I'm listening to: Fall out Boy- This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race

I don't feel like talking much but I never blog anymore so here goes... One thing that miffs me is that everyone in the UK gets to see Hot Fuzz before I do, Febuary 16th to our April 20th. Makes me sad.

Another thing that's been bothering me is that I've gotten out of contact with almost everyone I know. Last time I spoke with Fry must have been before Christmas and most of my friends in the US and I havn't really hung out lately either.

I havn't been doing alot of things I'd like to be doing. Like my art. I havn't worked on anything since October. I need to go back to school as well. I don't know what I want to do though. So basicly everything right now is a bit shitty.

Yay life!

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home