Monday, May 14, 2007

Lightly Baked in a PIE

Written April 24, 2007. Discovered today.

I'm listening to: Dizzy Rascal- Fix up, look sharp.

Dunno if I'd meantioned it or not but I've been working at the hospital for about a month now. Things have been going decently. Yesterday I finally felt I deserved a little something for my effort. It was actually more of a really bad impulse buy but I got a black DS lite. I've been wanting one for quite some time so I could play Ace Attorney and Trama Center so when I saw one at Toys R Us I caved. They had AA and Trace Memory on sale (10 and 20) so I got those.

I've been plaing AA and I've got to say I'm loving it. It's not as hard as I thought it would be but they keep adding to it so hopefully it'll be more challenging in this third case.

I haven't really been doing too much besides that, except when Michaels brother and Dad were home from training we went out about every night for those ten days. Mostly to bars but on the weekend we went to Columbia and Michael and I went bowling with Daniel and Neel. That was actually pretty fun but I was reminded that I don't really know how to bowl.

Then on Tuesday we went to see the Blue Man Group, we tried to surprise Jay and Jeremy but they knew before we were halfway there. The show was really good and everything went okay till the end when we had a little bit of drama. I wasn't really involved though so it's all good.

But anyway today's my little sisters birthday so after work we're going to my moms to give Megan her presents. I hope she likes what I got her I wasn't really sure what she wanted (besides webkins and Hanna Montana stuff) so I got her this That's so Raven game and a Bratz doll. I'm pretty sure I'm okay with those choices though.

Hum... besides that I'm just sincerely praying that Diana's parents end up saying it's okay for me to stay with them. I'm getting to a point where I'm really just longing to settle my stuff down somewhere. Right now half my stuff is at Michaels and the rest is at my moms. So yeah. I can't find anything and I want to decorate my space the way I like it. I miss being able to find things. :(

Over all though things have been okay. So yay!

I want an old bit of Russian wood.
Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home