Friday, June 01, 2007

Do not pass go.. no 200 dollars.

I'm listing to: Hawthorn Heights- Niki FM

Money issues are killers. I've realized that lately. I was going to get this moped to help me get to a job or something so I could get on my feet and everything was looking okay but then it hit. I have almost no money to pay for it. I came up 300 short. I have no clue what I'm going to do.

Lots of things have hit me lately... well today actually. Michael's mom wants me out by the end of the month, I have no transport, Diana's mom most likely isn't going to let me stay at her house, financial aid is a joke. Bah, I hate money. I scorn the man who made it up.

I'll just keep praying and hoping that god will help things turn out alright.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home