Friday, June 15, 2007

Pocket full of ___!

I'm listeing to: My computer spinning CD's

Let's see.. I'm updating my ipod with all my CD's cause I have to go to Texas tomorrow. Nice huh? I'm not exactly thrilled about it though, it's just another two weeks I won't have to make money or look for another job and I won't be able to see Michael. It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to go to school this semester either which is really too bad because that's what I've been wanting to do.

So new plan.. Either try to stay with my aunt for a semester, REALLY don't want to do that. Or stay make some money and get an apartment. We'll see how I feel when I get there but right now I really don't want to leave.

Not really much else to say, I've got a nice 20 hours of driving to go through so wish me luck!

The Wandering Foxette.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home