Friday, July 20, 2007

Lawly Nerdy

I'm listening to: The Dresden Dolls- Coin-Operated Boy

Tomorrow Bridget (from work in case Fry is reading and wants an introduction) and I are going to look at some of the apartments we found in the paper. I've also got my second interview at Costco, cashiering for 11 an hour whoot! So yup should be a good gage for what I'm going to do. Hopefully one of the apartments on our list will be suitable.

I also need to get something done about my moped... I'll just add that to my list of things I have to do.

Oh and I was poking around on make magazine today and found this awesomely geeky program that let's you make voice commands for your computer. link A good idea they had was to make it Harry Potter themed! Like when I say "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" it will bring up my web browser and "mischief managed" will close it. Got the idea from this page.

Anyway that's all I've got for now.

I see your dot.
Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home