Sunday, July 08, 2007

Throw another Dork on the Barbie.

I'm watching: Buzz Lightyear on The Disney Channel

Well I've started working at Boardwalk now which is going really well. I like working and they're giving me good hours so I think this could work out very well for me. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do about moving but I guess that will come to me when I know about how much I expect to be making.

Other than that Michael and I are doing okay, we've been able to fix things and I think I'm just not going to worry about the future right now. I've got bigger issues than relationships so I'll just let that take it's own course. Not that I don't take it seriously or anything I just think that it'd be better for us to just relax and enjoy things.

Anyway stuff.

Silent as a siren.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home