Saturday, August 25, 2007

Feed the hampster, spin the wheel!

I'm listening to: Vanessa Carlton- White Houses

I'm currently making it a goal to be reading one book and working on one drawing or painting, or story even, at all times. I think it's a good goal cause it'll be an easy one to keep up with as I never said I'll have to be done with it at any particular time. Something else I thought might be good to get my creative juices going would be to have someone else give me some words... anything really you know like you'd do in classes for starting a story or something. For instance you'd say something like, 'a man holding something' or 'an unusual dinner' or whatever. So yeah, leave me comments with something!

Life in a bag.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home