Friday, January 11, 2008

Ready to Roll!

I'm listening to: Good Charlotte- Dance Floor Anthem

So today marks the day before the road trip, Michael and I are going somewhere... It's undecided where as of yet, but it should be fun. I'll keep you posted, I'm trying to get a video camera to document it/ other things that I may be doing in the future but it's looking like it might be later rather than sooner. If not you'll get plenty of photos and randomness to go along with my next blog.

Well that's all I've really got for now. My New Years Resolution was to have a better quality of life. Sitting on the PC isn't really encouraging that... so gotta jet.

Don't worry I'll definitely make an effort to keep things updated. (Hair cut and color tomorrow)

For anything you like.
Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home