Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lean Mean Green Machine!

This is a water regenerator called the Slingshot and it's the greenest product I've ever heard of. It uses vapor condensation distillation, meaning noooo filters or chemicals whatsoever! This thing cranks out perfectly clean water from any source: sea water, mud puddle, sewage, urine anything. And! Get this it generates enough electricity to power 70 energy-efficient bulbs!

Anyway I've got nothing more to add to this video but this is awesomeness.

(Interview with the Segway guy taken from the Colbert Report)


Totally got this shit from Geekologie which if you haven't read it yet you really should. He blogs about the things I wish I blogged about. My wet blog dream if you will.

Happy Earth Day!

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home