Thursday, July 24, 2008

Singing Doctors leads to another obsession...

I'm listening to: Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog- What a Mans Got to Do


Whedon has done it again! He's filled me desire for yet another geeky, lovable cast of characters, which I am shamelessly pouring my affections out onto. And what's that show you ask? Doctor Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog! It's sooo good and well worth the 4 dollars it costs on Itunes to download. Though it doesn't do it justice here's the trailer.



Anyway... I already have plans with two of my friends who are going as Captian Hammer and Dr Horrible, and me you ask? Well I'm going to be a groupie! Complete with a Dr Horrible shirt and his goggles!

Other than that I went shopping today and photo-whored. Got an awesome dress that I'm going out in tomorrow, you'll see.

As for the whoring here's one!



















Hope you like it?

General Doctor Lover.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home