Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update majorus.

I'm listening to: Mika- Erase

Okay so it's been FOREVER since I've blogged and I'm sorry. I just hit a rough spot with the death of my pets and the lots of work and the lack of moneyness going on lately but I think I'm coming out of it.

Anyway either way I'm going through some life changes! Good stuff though trust me. I'M ENGAGED and excited to pieces about it although our families aren't showing much enthusiasm yet. But I guess that's better than being upset about it. Anyway so I'm now confused about how to start planning the wedding as I've never really been to one and I don't know what I want to do so I'll probably be showcasing my latest thoughts here.



Anywho we just got back from Charleston so here's some pics from that if you're interested!


And if not you'll get over it.

Love today.
Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home