Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'm listening to: Fall Out Boy- Phoenix












Okay it's time for an update. I've been trying recently to get myself back to a healthier weight and I'm currently down 13 pounds overall. I've still got 30 to go but I'm definitely moving in the right direction. I'm doing the body by vi shakes and we're on day 5 here and so far I've lost 4 pounds. It's a 90 day challenge so I think this is a great way to get myself a little closer to my goal.

Also I've been painting more. Not as much as I'd like but I'm getting there. So I'll call that 2 goals being realized.

I really want to go camping and can't wait for summer. I'm definitely planing on going on a few hikes too. I need warmth and water. I'm thinking the Appalachian trail is ranking really high on my list of places. I'm not totally crazy though. I have zero experience hiking other than like Paris mountain and let's be real that isn't very strenuous. So not planning on doing the epic 6 month hike but portions of the trail seem to be with in reach. So here's the goal either doing the Len Foote Inn Trail or Long Creek Falls, both in GA at some point this year. Maybe as a birthday trip? 

In other news I'm going to be going back to visit my family in Texas in about two weeks so I'm really looking forward to that. I haven't seen most of them since my wedding like 3 years ago. 

Anyway I feel that although my life isn't perfectly balanced yet I am making progress. I'm feeling closer to God, nature and my creativity so there's not much more I could ask for.

Carry on.

Ashley

PS- I want to go to the Fall Out Boy show.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home